Sunday 26 August 2012

I SPY...

Hmm..i love photography ever since i have my camera with me..started with the old family camera..then to the digital camera and till now the somehow semi pro NEX-5.. I love to take scenery and those little details object rather than portrait..as i am not that good in taking people..although my photography skill is still not very good now, need to brush up..but still.. i love to take photos =)
SO, here are some of the photos i took last time..
 Genting Highland
Hot Air Balloon Fest 

UPM Serdang

One of my portrait
Another one 

OK...thats my previous photos taken..but now i would like to share some photos i took recently, from the Penang trip i went..but once again i felt sorry for my friends who came back from Thailand as i cannot share their burden with them as in the money part..but i hope they had fun..ok enough of talking, photos are up 


















Thank God for the nice creations =)
Au Revoir  

No comments:

Post a Comment