Thursday 2 January 2014

The beginning but not the end



Time flies, I can really feel this, because it is like,
 too many things happened and I got no time to respond to it 
and *pooof* , 2014 is here already, 

So, a little not-really-complete wrap up here
in my 2013. 
Despite of the Korea trip that I haven finish posting up,
*sorry for that*, here a some happenings in my 2013.



Went for camps, and attended events

The 2013 Camp Cameron , had the funniest and warmest Gad family,
 that made up of all the crazy and talented bunch of people
2013 Wah camp of Campus Alpha
2013 Christmas event by IKUPM
Went to Damasara Performing Arts Centre for the Lollapaloza Concert, to sipport my dear Lao po Melanie and her bf.
Didint have any photos of people singing because I am afraid my cammy's snapping sound
is a little bit you know, annoying 

Selfie of me and stephy =) in DPAC after the performance


Then ,
Visited to alot of places, due to field trips and retreat


Terengganu for our Live feed field trip, a loooong journey , and I met my honey Melody there,
too busy talking and no photos taken

Wetland Management class and we were able to visit the mangrove area in taiping

Wetland Management class and we were able to visit the mangrove area in taiping,
This is the 'baby' of Rhizophora *if i am not wrong*

Wetland Management class and we were able to visit the mangrove area in taiping,
The charcoal production place, I manage to take a lot of beautiful photos there

And actually, we visited to Kuala Pelanduk,
 a small place along the coastal of Port Dickson, 
it is a very very nice place that not many people visit there, 
but the feel of the place is soooo different from any other beaches in Port Dickson. I didnt manage to take any photos because I didnt bring my cammy with me *sobs*

Ikatan Kristian Madarin Cell Group retreat in Malacca
Went to KL Central Market to do some survey for the upcoming IASS souvenir 

 Did some cafe hoping in KL and Selangor Area,
 nice try nice atmosphere, 
and makes me wanna have my own cafe =) 

GARAGE 51

GARAGE 51
The Journey cafe
Flying pot

Flying pot

Spent time with coursemates, friends and family

Went to funfare with deary coursemates

The Atmosphere with family
The Atmosphere with family

 And did some selfie




And one more thing  =)







 SO, 




Au Revoir

P.S  After blogging, i realised that there are still a lot of photos to insert, but too many to share ..sorrry! ><

1 comment: